From humankind’s earliest beginnings we have turned to nature to heal, calm, inspire, energize and nurture our bodies, minds and spirits. Join Replenish Yoga & Wellness and Voyageurs Outfitters for a life-enhancing adventure in the primeval boreal forest of Voyageur’s National Park.
Join your guide, Christa Heibel (RYT500, eRYT200), amid towering pines for four yoga classes, including nidra, hatha, meditation and mantra. Gather around a nightly campfire for enlightening group discussions and, of course, s’mores.
The Site, Lost Bay
Your trip takes place at one of the most popular sites on Rainy Lake, Lost Bay, a large campsite with a sand landing, vault toilet, picnic tables, fire ring, bear-proof food lockers, and four 14' x 14' tent pads. When you arrive (lake transportation is included), camp is already set up for you, no struggling with tent stakes or hauling coolers. All you have to bring is your sleeping bag and an open heart and mind, primed for discovery and transformation. Christa and her crew prep and prepare your meals, giving you ample time to explore the island’s beaches and forests, as well as your inner Self.
· Camping site reservations and permits.
· Lake transportation to Lost Bay camp site, which features dense forests and a sandy beach.
· Tents and other camping gear (excluding sleeping bags)
· Drinking water and all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), including a traditional Rainy Lake fish fry!
· Kayaks and canoes for exploring Rainy’s hidden bays at your leisure.
What to bring
Sleeping bag, clothes, journal, yoga mat (or let us know if you need one) and any special drinks or snacks.
Pick-up is 4 p.m. Friday; drop-off 1 p.m. Sunday
$460 per person
Contact Christa directly at email@example.com